|Bilushchak Tetyana Mykolayivna|
|Birth date||March, 6, 1987|
|Birth place||Striy, Lviv region|
|Alma mater||Lviv Polytechnic National University|
|Specialty||Documentation and informational activities|
|Research areas||Documentary and informational support of activity;
social communication; archival and Internet sources
|Supervisor||Professor Terskiy Svyatoslav|
|Academic status||Associate Professor|
|Famous students||Candidate of historical science|
|Current position||Lviv Polytechnic National University, Department of Social Communications and Information Activities, Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences|
Bilushchak Tetyana (*March 6, 1987) – candidate of historical science, assistant at the Department of Social Communication and Informational activity, Lviv Polytechnic National University.
She was born March 6, 1987 in family of engineers and teachers.
In 2009 graduated with honors from Lviv Polytechnic National University; specialization – “Documentation and informational activities” and gained a qualification of Specialist in documentation and informational activities. In 2010 with honors graduated from Lviv Polytechnic National University; specialization – “Management of educational institution” and gained a qualification of Master’ in management of educational institution.
In November, 2009, was awarded by Diploma of Lviv Polytechnic National University for success in study and active public activity. She is an author in university weekly “Audience” ( public subject); also she was a member of society “Prosvita”.
Since November,2010, she worked at the Department of Foreign Languages in Lviv Polytechnic National University as senior laboratory assistant . Since December, 2010, she studying at postgraduate course at the Department of History, theory and practice of culture in Institution of Humanities and Social science in Lviv Polytechnic National University.
In November, 2011, was awarded with diploma for active participation in scientific conference “Land forces of Ukraine: history, modernity, development”.
Since August, 2011 till present –she is assistant at the Department of Social Communication and informational activity in Lviv Polytechnic National University.
In 2015 she successfully defended thesis at the meeting of Specialized Academic Council in Ukrainian scientific and research Institution of archive and documentation in State Committee of archives of Ukraine, speciality – historiography, source and special historical disciplines. Theme of thesis - “Archive sources of the military affairs in Lviv the second half of 14-18 century; classification , function, informational potential.”
Teacher of the courses:
- Computer technologies in paper work
- Document management
- Computer science and computer engineering, part 1
- Internet technologies and resources
- Records management
Scientific and methodical work
She is the author of several scientific papers and methodical materials.nearly 52 guidelines, 2 tutorials and 1 book of lectures are developed in collaboration with other researches.
- Documentary and informational support of Institution activity;
- Archival and Internet sources for the study of historical researches.
Bilushchak Tetyana is an active participant in Internet project Lviv Photo of modern city.
In scientific heritage of Tetyana Bilushchak is more than 25 scientific publications.
The main research works:
- Bilushchak T. Documents Central State Historical Archives in Lviv as a Channel of Social Communication / Т. Bilushchak // Proceedings 4th International Academic Conference of Young Scientists “Humanities and Social Sciences 2013” (HSS-2013). — Lviv: Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House, 2013. — Electronic edition on CD-ROM., P. 100 -102.
- Peleshchyshyn A. Analysis and classification of historical-oriented Internet sources / А. Peleschyshyn, Т. Bilushchak // Proceedings 5th International Academic Conference of Young Scientists “Humanities and Social Sciences 2015” (HSS-2015). — Lviv: Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House, 2015. — Electronic edition on CD-ROM., P. 200-202.
- Myna Zh.Using International Standards of Quality Management System in Higher Educational Institutions / Zh. Myna, U. Yarka, O. Peleschyshyn, Т. Bilushchak // Proceedings of the XIIIth International Conference “Modern Problems of Radio Engineering, Telecommunications and Computer Science” (TCSET'2016). – Lviv, 2016. – P. 834-837.
- Bilushchak T. Historical and documentary research of the funding for military and defence projects in analysis of documents which produced in the chancery of Lviv magistrate during XVII-XVIII centuries / Т. Bilushchak, S. Shelomentsev -Tersky // Молодой ученый. — Россия, г. Казань, 2014. — №3. — С. 699-702.
- Bilushchak T. Using Archival Documents Created in the Chancellery of Magistrate in Defense Study of Lviv in XIV-XVIII Centuries / Т. Bilushchak, S. Shelomentsev-Tersky // Global Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Sciences (GJISS), Vol. 3, No. 1(2014). – P. 19-22. – Available at: http://gifre.org/library/upload/volume/19-22-vol-3-1-14-gjiss.pdf.
- Bilushchak T. The means of processing input correspondence at the enterprise using an office suite / Т. Bilushchak, Y. Moskalyk // Proceedings. The series "Culture and social communication. – Ostrog: Publisher National University "Ostroh Academy", 2012. – P. 32-34.
- Bilushchak T . Weapon medieval city / Т. Bilushchak // Military-Scientific Journal. – Lviv: ACB, 2013. – P. 3-11.
Social Communication and Information Activities Department:
3 Mytropolyt Andrei Str., 4-th academic building, 523-th room
Phone number: +38 (032) 258-25-95
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org