|Peleshchyshyn Andrii Mykolaiovych|
|Birth date||May 21, 1973|
|Birth place||Lviv, Ukraine|
|Worked at places||Lviv Polytechnic National University|
|Alma mater||Ivan Franko National University of Lviv|
|Research areas||Methods of building the Information Society|
|Supervisor||Doctor of Historical Sciences|
|Сторінка на lp.edu.ua||Official page|
Peleshchyshyn Andrii Mykolaiovych (May 21, 1973) - Ukrainian scientist, doctor of technical sciences, professor, head of department of social communication and information activities of the Lviv Polytechnic National University.
Andrii Peleshchyshyn was born on May 21, 1973 in a family of scientists. His father is Peleshchyshyn Mykola Andriiovych, and brother is Rostyslav M. Peleshchyshyn.
- 1990-1995 – studied at the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv at the Faculty of Applied Mathematics. He graduated with honors.
- Since 1995 – worked as an intern researcher of the department of information systems and networks, Lviv Polytechnic National University.
- 1996-1999 – studied at postgraduate school stationary department of information systems and networks.
- From 1999 to 2001 – worked as an assistant.
- Since 2001 – worked as assistant professor of the same department.
- During 2008-2011 – worked as a professor of the department of information systems and networks.
- Since 2011 – is the head of the department of social communication and information activities of the Lviv Polytechnic National University.
- Since 2016, he is the head of the scientific and methodological subcommittee on specialty 029 "Information, library and archival affairs" of the higher education sector of the Scientific and Methodological Council of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, he is the developer of educational standards in the specialty.
- In November 2016 he was awarded a diploma of the Lviv Polytechnic National University for significant achievements in educational and scientific work.
Courses run by A. Peleshchyshyn:
- Internet technologies used in processing of consolidated information resources.
- 2001 – defended his thesis on "Methods and algorithms for Web-systems modeling" specialty 01.05.02 "Mathematical modeling and computational methods."
- 2003 – achieved an academic rank of associate professor.
- 2008 – defended his thesis "Methods and tools for site positioning in the World Wide Web system», gaining an academic rank of Doctor of Technical Sciences, specialty 01.05.03 "Mathematical and software provision of computers and systems."
- 2013 - achieved an academic rank of the professor of the department of social communication and information activities.
- Since 2016 - the chairman of the commission on informatization of the Academic Council of the Lviv Polytechnic National University.
He is a member of two specialized councils in the fields of "Mathematical, Applied and Structural Linguistics" and "Telecommunication Systems"
Areas of research
- System-building processes of the World Wide Web and methods of building an information society;
- Social networks, virtual communities and information technologies for social communications;
- Organization and positioning of sites, community management and information image of the institution;
- Protection and security of the national information space;
- Technologies of e-governance and e-democracy;
- Information and documentation management;
- Electronic libraries and archives, information space of institutions;
- Social networks and virtual communities as historical sources.
The main research works
Author of 2 books and textbooks:
- Peleshchyshyn A.M.Pozytsionuvannya sites in the global information seredovyschi.- Lviv : Izd National University "Lviv Polytechnic" , 2007.- 258s.
- Pasichnyk V., Zhezhnych P., Kravets R.B., Peleshchyshyn AM, Tarasov D.M.Hlobalni information systems and technology (efficient model analysis, processing and data protection) .- Lviv : Vyd- t National University "Lviv Polytechnic" , 2006.- 350p.
- Peleshchyshyn A., Zhezhnych P.I., Markovec O.V., development of complex Web sites using programming languages PERL.- Lviv : Izd National University "Lviv Polytechnic" , 2007.- 160p.
The author of over 60 scientific papers - a complete list and more than 100 popular materials from the world of information technology. Conducts personal column in the magazine "IT Analytics" and his own blog
Andrii Peleshchyshyn created the following projects:
- Ukrainian Academic Internet Community
- Live Journal "Information Technologies. Analysis" - Internet, information security, database, IT News
- Lviv Forum (Forum hometown)http://misto.ridne.net/
Andrii Peleshchyshyn is a member of the public organization "Wikimedia Ukraine" (since 2011).
st. Andrey Sheptytsky, 3; 4th building, room 523
tel ..: +38 (032) 258-25-95
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com