Yarka Ulyana Borysivna
|Yarka Ulyana Borysivna|
|Birth date||November 24, 1974|
|Birth place||Lviv, Ukraine|
|Worked at places||Lviv Polytechnic National University|
|Alma mater||Ivan Franko National University of Lviv|
|Research areas||Mathematical study of natural language texts
in social media internet
|Degree||Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences|
|Current position||Lviv Polytechnic National University|
|Сторінка на lp.edu.ua||Official page|
Yarka Ulyana Borysivna - candidate of Physics and Mathematics, docent Department of Social Communications and Information of the Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences of the Lviv Polytechnic National University.
Yarka Ulyana Borysivna was born on November 24, 1974. In 1996 graduated from Ivan Franko National University of Lviv Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, specialty "Mathematics" and received the qualification of mathematician teacher.
Postraduate school at the Department of Computational Mathematics and programming at the Lviv Polytechnic National University (2002).
Dissertation was done at the Lviv Polytechnic National University and defended in 2007 at Ivan Franko National University of Lviv.
The theme of the dissertation was: "The problems of Dirichlet type for differential-operator equations of even order." Her research supervisor was Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor Kaleniuk Petro, head of the Institute of Applied Mathematics and Basic Sciences, Lviv Polytechnic National University, Head of the Department of Computational Mathematics and programming.
- 2002 to 2010 - lecturer at Department of Computational Mathematics and programming at the Lviv Polytechnic National University;
- 2010 to 2011 - senior lector at Department of Computational Mathematics and programming at the Lviv Polytechnic National University;
- from August 2011 - docent at Department of Social Communications and Information.
- Informatics and Computer Engineering Part 1.2
- The theoretical basis of the information activity
- Office programming Part 1.2
Mathematical processing of natural language texts in social environment of Internet.
More than 15 scientific publications were published during the period of scientific work, were done reports on more than 10 international and national conferences on differential equations.
- Baranetsky Y.O. , Kaleniuk P.I. , Yarka U.B. Perturbations boundary value problems for ordinary differential equations of the second order // Bulletin RC "Lviv Polytechnic" . Applied Mathematics. - 1998. -№ 337.- S.70-73.
- Baranetsky Y.O. , Yarka U.B. On a class of boundary value problems for integro-differential equations // Bulletin RC "Lviv Polytechnic" . Applied matematyka.- 1999.-№ 364.- S. 310-315.
- Baranetsky Y.O. , Yarka U.B. On a class of boundary value problems for differential equations of even order -operatornyh // Matt. and methods of physical and fur. polya. 1999.--42, № 4.- S.1-6.
- Yarka Ulyana Spectral properties of the boundary problem for an abstract differential equation // Visn. Lviv.un-one ser.meh. mate. 2000. Vol. 56. -S.185-192.
- Yarka U.B. On a class of boundary value problems for differential-equations of elliptic type fuktsionalnyh izospektralnyh Dirichlet problem for Poisson's equation // Visn.Chernivetskoho Univ, sir. Mathematics 2004 vyp.191-192.-S.146-150.
- Spectral properties of multipoint problems for Poisson equation / J. A. Baranetsky , William B. Yarka U.B. // Ninth open scientific conference of the faculty of the Institute of Applied Mathematics and Fundamental Sciences, 17-18 November 2010: Theses. / Nat. University of "Lviv. Polytechnic " , Institute of example. Mathematics and fundam. Science . - Leningrad: Izd Lviv. Polytechnic , 2010. - S. 32.
- Baranetsky Y.O. , Kaleniuk P.I. , Kopchuk-Kashetskyy AV ßðêà UB Non-local эllyptycheskye kraevыe problem with odynakovыm // The international spectrum. Science. Conf. "Differential and Integral Equations." Abstracts dopovidey.- Odessa: AstroPrynt.- 2000.- P. 22-23.
- Baranetsky Y.O. , Yarka U.B. Differential-difference perturbation Dirichlet problem for ordinary differential equations II // The international order. Science. Conf. "Mathematical analysis and differential equations and their applications." Abstracts dopovidey.- Uzhgorod. -2006. - S.8-9.
- Yarka U.B. Abstract perturbation differential operator of the Dirichlet problem // XI Intern. Science. Conf. them. Academician M. Kravchuk. Abstracts dopovidey.- Kyiv. 2006. - S.668.
- Baranetsky Y.O., Yarka U.B. Solution of boundary value problems for abstract differential equations // International Conference on Functional Analysis and its Applications. Book of abstracts. - Lviv. - 2002. - P.
st. Andrey Sheptytsky, 3; 4th building, room 523
tel ..: +38 (032) 258-25-95
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com