Khymytsia Nataliya Oleksiivna
|Khymytsia Nataliya Oleksiivna|
|Birth date||27th January 1970|
|Birth place||Kunyn, Rivnenska oblast|
|Alma mater||Ivan Franko National University of Lviv|
|Degree||Candidate of Historical Sciences|
|Academic status||associate professor|
|Academic status awarding||2006|
|Current position||associate professor at SCIA at Lviv Polytechnic National University|
Khymytsia Nataliya Oleksiivna is a Ukrainian scientist, the candidate of Historical Sciences, associate professor at the Department of Social Communications and Information Activities.
She was born on 27th January 1970 in family of workers.
Father – Holub Oleksiy Yevdokymovych, mother – Holub Halyna Yevhenivna.
- In 1998–1992 studied at Ivan Franko National University of Lviv at the Faculty of History.
- From 1992 worked as a head of learning and teaching cabinet of the Department of Ukrainian History, Science and Technology of Lviv Polytechnic National University.
- In 1995-2000 studied extramurally at graduate school of the department. From 2003 to 2005 worked as assistant professor and since 2006 as associate professor of the same department.
- Since 2012 she has worked as a senior Lecturer of Social communication and information activities Department.
In 2003 defended her candidate's thesis on «Youth participation in the Ukrainian war movement and the creation of military forces of UNR (March 1917 - April 1918)» majoring in 20.02.22 «History of Ukraine. Military history».
In 2006 gained associate professor degree.
Author of more than 70 scholarly works on the history of Ukraine, military history of Ukraine, methods of using information and communication technologies in historical researches and in state management.
Areas of research
- Methods of creating and using of the national Web content;
- History of Ukraine;
- Social communication on the Internet.
Some of the scholarly works
- Khymytsia N. Political communication in public administration during the period of the Central Council ruling.
- Khymytsia N. Usage of the national Web content in modern history studies.
- Khymytsia N.O. A documentary base of the research in the history of the history of the you th military organizations and the creation of the Central Council Era.”/ The bulletin of Lviv Politechnic National University. “The State and The Army “№ 724. – Lviv: Lviv Politechnic Publisher. – 2012 . – p. 118 – 123.
- Khymytsia N., Deshchynska N. “The blogs of civil servants as a communicative component of the state management system development “//. The materials of the ist International Scientific Conference on the theme. “Information, Communication, Society”: April 25 – 28, 2012 . – Lviv: Lviv Politecnic Publisher, 2012. – p. 184 – 186.
- Holub S.V., Khymytsia N.O. “The image of consolidated information of regional economic indicators in the structure of multilevel models “// The bulletin of Volodymyr Dal South Ukrainian National Univer-sity – № 8 (179). – 2012. –Luhansk. p.1 . – p. 122 – 128.
- Khymytsia N. The use of national Internet – content in the researohes of Contemporary History // The materials of the 2 nd International Scientific Conference on the theme “Information, Communication, Societ y 2013”: 16 – 19 May, 2013. –Lviv: Lviv Politehnic Publisher, 2013. – p. 90 – 92.
- Khymytsia N. Crowd sourcing in the state management / N. Khymytsia, V.Sahan // The materials of the 2 nd International Scientific Conference on the theme “Information, Communication, Society 2013“: 16 – 19 May, 2013. – Lviv: Lviv Politechnic Publisher, 2013 – p. 160 – 162.
- Golyb Sargey, Khymytsia Natalia. Search for messages of given contents / S. Golyb, N.Khymytsia // Proceedings 4 th international Conference on inductive Modelling ICIM 2013 dedicate 100 th Anniversary from the birthday of Academician Olecxiy Hryhorovych Ivakhnenko : Kyiv, June 16 – 20, 2013 – Kyiv, Ukraine – p. 242 – 246.
- Khymytsia N. Social netuorks as an innovation means of historical information creation / N.KHYMYTSIA // the materials of the 3 nd International Scientific Conference on the theme “Information, Communication, Society 2014“: May 21 – 24, 2013: – Lviv: Lviv Politechnic Publisher, 2014. – p. 36 – 38.
- Khymytsia N.O. Socially oriented resources in recarches of the Europen revolution in Ukraine in 2013 – 2014 / N.O. Khymytsia // The bulletin, of Lviv Politechnic National University. – 2014. – № 784 : The State and the army. – p. 214 – 223.
- Peleshchyshyn A. M., Khymytsia N. Virtual communities as the environment of generating military and historical information about the events in 2014 – 2015 in the east of Ukraine/ N.O. Khymytsia, A.M. Peleshchyshyn // The state and the army – № 809. – 2015 . – p. 98 – 103.
- Golyb Sergey, Khymytsia Natalia. The use of multi-level modeling in the cliometric studies process/ S. Golyb, N. Khymytsya // Proceedings X111-th internation Conferece “Modern Problems of Radio Engineering. Telecommunications and Computer Science“ (TCSET 2016): Lviv February 23 – 26, 2016. – Lviv- Slavske, Ukraine – p 733 – 735.
- Holub S., Khymytsia N.The Evaluatuon of utilit models in the process of kliometric researches / S. Holub, N. Khymytsia // The materials of the 5 th International Scientific Conference on the theme “Information, Communication, Society”: May 19-21,2016. – p. 238 – 240.