Holoshchuk Roman Olehovych
|Holoshchuk Roman Olehovych|
Ph.D., Associate professor
|Birth date||February 17, 1974|
|Birth place||Lviv, Ukraine|
|Alma mater||Lviv Polytechnic National University|
|Specialty||Automated control systems|
|Research areas||Intellectual systems|
|Qualification level||System engineer|
|Supervisor||Ph.D., docent, V.V. Pasechnik.|
|Current position||Lviv Polytechnic National University Department of Social Communications and Information Activities Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences|
Holoshchuk Roman Olegovych (*February 17, 1974) - Ph.D., associate professor at the Department of Social Communications and Information Activities of Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences of Lviv Polytechnic National University, Deputy Director of Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House.
Holoshchuk Roman was born on February 17, 1974 in Lviv, Ukraine.
1996 - graduated with honors from the Department of Computer Science at Lviv Polytechnic National University in speciality "Automated control systems".
October 1996 - October 1997 - engineer at the Department of Information Systems and Networks, Lviv Polytechnic National University.
October 2000 - August 2002 - assistant at the Department of Information Systems and Networks, Lviv Polytechnic National University.
November 1997 - September 2001 - post-graduate at the Department of Information Systems and Networks.
September 2002 - August 2009 - the senior lecturer at the Department of Information Systems and Networks.
August 2009 - August 2011 - associate professor at the Department of Information Systems and Networks.
Since 2011 - associate professor at the Department of Social Communication and Information Activities of Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Since 2009 - Deputy Director at Information Technology of Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House.
- «Methods documentation for consolidated information»
- «Methods and tools for documenting information»
- «Internet technologies and resources»
Since April 28, 2009 he is Ph.D. He was defended his thesis at Specialized Academic Council of Lviv Polytechnic National University. Specialty 01.05.03 — Mathematical and Program Securing of the Calculating Machines and Systems.
Thesis: Mathematical and software of distance lace-centered learning.
A research supervisor – Ph.D., docent, V.V. Pasechnik.
In 2010 he was received a qualification of associate professor at the Department of Information Systems and Networks.
- Development of the intellectual systems of the e-learning
- Informatization of the publishing process
- Lace centric distributed information systems and technologies
Led a team of young scientists, who have implemented project «The creations and organization of children’s distance centre in Lviv region» of grants of the President of Ukraine to talents youth.
Author of over than 50 scientific and methodical works.
Experience in collective and individual projects
- He is a scholar program of Leonhard-Euler-Stipendien programs (2001/2002), wich was held by the Government of Germany.
- Members of the jury, phases 2 of the All-Ukrainian Olympiad in informatics among students of 11 classes (2003-2005)
- Have successfully completed the distance education program (60 hours) ‘Technology of Web Design’ at National Technical University ‘Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute’ (2003)
- In Warsav (2004) listened courses «Education of highly qualified IT specialists for Central and Eastern Europe countries in accordance to demands of the job market» of Polish-Japanese Institute of Information Technology.
- In 2005 attended the courses «Imtel Education for the future» with using ICT in learning their subject according to the state standart of secondary education.
- In 2006 attended the courses Microsoft Certification Program (MCP): ‘Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment’. In 2007 passed the exam successfully and got the certificate MCP.
- In 2007 was awarded a diploma at Lviv Polytechnic National University.
- In 2009 awarded a charter at Lviv Polytechnic National University for significant achievements in educational and scientific works.
Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences:
3 Metropolitan Andrey Str., Lviv, 79013
4-th academic building, 523-nd room
Phone number(s): +38 (032) 258-25-95
E-mail: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org,ua