Bobalo Olena Yuriyivna
|Bobalo Olena Yuriyivna|
|Alma mater||Lviv Polytechnic National University|
|Specialty||International Business Management|
|Research areas||Marketing of higher education institutions|
|Qualification level||Specialist in International Business|
|Degree||Candidate of Economic Sciences|
|Supervisor||Kuzmin Oleh Yevhenovych|
|Current position||Lviv Polytechnic National University Department of Social Communications and Information Activities Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences|
Bobalo Olena Yuriyivna is a candidate of Economic Sciences, assistant professor at the Department of Social Communications and Information Activities at Lviv Polytechnic National University.
- In 1998 graduated from Lviv Polytechnic National University with Specialization in «International Business Management» and gained qualification of Specialist in International Business.
- From 2009 studied at graduate school.
- Thesis on «Development of marketing activities of higher education institutions».
Supervisor: Ph. D. in Economic Sciences, full professor, honored employee of education of Ukraine Kuzmin Oleh Yevhenovych, Lviv Polytechnic National University.
- 1998-2002 – «Svitoch-Nestle» from expert analyst of the marketing department to the head of the regional distribution department;
- 2002-2005 – JV «Halka» – brand manager for instant coffee and instant drinks;
- 2005-2009 – PJSC «Enzym» – head of marketing department;
- Since August 2011 – assistant professor at the Department of Social Communication and Information Activities.
Subjects being taught:
- Marketing of Information Services and Products
Areas of expertise
Marketing of higher education institutions
Center of Information and Marketing Activities at Lviv Polytechnic National University.
Address: LPNU, Academic building IV, door 523, 5 Mytropolyta Andreya Str., LVIV.
Phone number: +38 (032) 258-25-95
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com